Lambuth University, a financially struggling Methodist University in Tennessee, needs to find a purchaser this week or could be at serious risk of closure, the university's president, Bill Seymour said Friday, The Jackson Sun reported. Seymour indicated that the university may not be able to make payroll on time in May.
- Another College Is Sold to a For-Profit
- End of the Road for Lambuth U.
- Accreditation Revoked
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carl Sandburg College, Del Mar College, Lambuth U., Montana State U., Montserrat College of Art
- New presidents Albany Pharmacy Baker Brock CSCC Missouri Mount Mercy UNMC
- New presidents provosts: Chicago CSCC Roberts Wesleyan Sacramento State SCC UL Va Tech
- Quick Takes: Bill Ayers Talks, U. of Texas Evaluates Gender Equity, Sign Stealer Out at St. Olaf, More Change at Lambuth
- Chester College will shut down
Search for Jobs