An adjunct who was fired from his job at Northwest Arkansas Community College is getting his position back, the Associated Press reported. Terry Phillips lost his job after he made critical comments to a newspaper about a local judge who had been arrested. Phillips said he was "appalled" that the judge had not resigned. The judge's wife is a member of the college's board, the AP said. However, the adjunct is now being rehired.
- Coach's Exit vs. Whistle-Blower's Exit
- So Sue Me
- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Ark. Ex-Coach's Suit, Caltech Names President, Layoffs at Case Western, Delaware Drops Early Decision, Hack Attack at Sacred Heart, Debate Team Drug Use, Support for Free Speech in Pa.
- Mills College adjuncts protest changes that were instituted shortly after a union vote
- Florida Atlantic rehires adjunct at center of controversy over class exercise
- Teaching or Preaching?
- A New Campaign on Adjuncts
- Ward Churchill Gets Nothing
Search for Jobs