A Canadian government effort to better finance leading scientists has attracted four leading British scientists to accept positions in Canada, setting off fears of a brain drain in Britain, The Guardian reported. The University of Alberta lured two of the scientists -- one from Durham University and one from the University of Oxford.
- Nuances of Brain Drain
- Study examines migration patterns of scientists
- A University in Milan Shops for Professors Elsewhere
- A University of Alberta response to 'A question....'
- Professor held jobs at same time in Canada and Britain
- Can Canada Attract American Students?
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
- English Growth -- and Backlash -- in Korea
Search for Jobs