The Boston Globe explores the case of Adam Wheeler, the former Harvard University senior who used fraudulent materials to gain admission, to ask the question of whether admissions systems are too trusting. The article notes that many leading universities engage in relatively limited verifications of materials.
- Amazing Disgrace
- Movers and Shakers: Bryn Mawr College, Coker College, Crichton College, Harper College, North Idaho College, U. of New Haven
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Nigeria, Bucknell U., Granite State College, Lake Superior College, Northland College, U. of Evansville, U. of Rio Grande/Rio Grande CC
- Online Bookstore Bites the Dust
- Wins for Higher Ed in 2 State Votes
- Virginia Tech, Faulted, Fights Back
- When Students Drop the F-Bomb
- Demotion or Promotion?
Search for Jobs