Anger continues to grow over the decision of Middlesex University, in Britain, to shut down philosophy programs. In the latest escalation, critics from around the world are now pledging a boycott of the university, saying that they will refuse to act as outside examiners for Middlesex or to attend meetings at the university. A university statement on the controversy may be found here.
- 'Leona Helmsley Tenure Process'
- A Deal with the Devil?
- Beware Higher Ed's 'Mad Men'
- More International Recruiting Agencies Certified
- Education Dept. Audit Reasserts Critique of Accreditor
- The Report a College Didn't Want Read
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- Hebrew U. Sues GM Over Einstein Image
Search for Jobs