China has tightened security as the country's college entrance exams are given this week. The official Xinhua news agency reported that officials are concerned both about attacks on students and about cheating by students. In one city, more than 4,000 cheating devices have been seized.
- Action and Realism on Security
- Is the admissions process broken for Chinese students?
- The Crisis of Corruption
- Study Abroad Programs Evacuate from Ukraine
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
- Essay on Nobel Prize in Literature winner Mo Yan
- Chinese nationals indicted for elaborate cheating scheme on standardized admissions tests
- SAT Failures Renew Suspicions
Search for Jobs