Auburn University is planning to start a campus in China, in a partnership with Shanghai University, The Birmingham News reported. While plans are not final and still need further approvals, the idea is to offer engineering degrees from both universities.
- Western universities take different approaches to branches in Shanghai
- Amid the branch campus building boom, some universities reject the model
- The Phantom Campus in China
- Pacific 12 Conference promotes its teams, and U.S. college athletics model, in China
- If You Build It, They Might Not Come
- A look at U. of Michigan's partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong U.
- Officials at U.S. universities in China tell Congress they have protected academic freedom
- New Level of Collaboration in Britain
Search for Jobs