BP Will Fund University Research
June 17, 2010
BP has announced three grants for a total of $25 million for research on ecological issues related to the environment disaster in the Gulf of Mexico:
- $5 million to Louisiana State University.
- $10 million to the Florida Institute of Oceanography, at the University of South Florida.
- $10 million to the Northern Gulf Institute, a consortium led by Mississippi State University.
- Oil spills and Post-docs
- Response ability
- Quick Takes: Dennis Shuts Down Colleges, Hacker Woes at Southern Cal
- Louisiana to Disappear Completely by July, Scientists Say
- Questions About BP Gift to Cambridge
- Long Distance Mom: Alternative Break—Down the Bayou
- Equal and Unequal
- Oil Debate Spills Into Academe
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
From the very beginning, we have maintained a standard for education that prepares students to pursue careers in healthcare and technical fields. How...
Dallas Nursing Institute has been developed with the premise that students deserve a quality institution as they begin their quest for a professional...