BP Will Fund University Research
June 17, 2010
BP has announced three grants for a total of $25 million for research on ecological issues related to the environment disaster in the Gulf of Mexico:
- $5 million to Louisiana State University.
- $10 million to the Florida Institute of Oceanography, at the University of South Florida.
- $10 million to the Northern Gulf Institute, a consortium led by Mississippi State University.
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U. at Long Beach, Los Angeles Harbor College, Montgomery College, Napa Valley College, New England Institute of Art, U. of Central Florida, U. of North Texas System, Wittenberg U.
- Scientists Get Religion
- U. of California Seeks to Recover More Research Costs
- The Plagiarism Tariff
- Prize for Nice Professors Created at Israeli University
- Campuses and Interfaith Cooperation
- ECS Begins Effort to Systematically Reduce Remediation
- Pac-10 Invites U. of Utah to Join
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Leadership and Innovation Life Chiropractic College West, which offers a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, is internationally recognized for leadership...
Southwestern Oregon Community College is located in Coos Bay at the heart of Oregon’s scenic south coast–known for its miles of open public beaches,...