Errol Davis, chancellor of the University System of Georgia, left the board of BP just days before the disaster that has created chaos for the Gulf region and the company. The Atlanta Business Chronicle reported that he has been named in four current lawsuits by company shareholders.
- 'The World's Honors College?'
- Not Waiting for the Next Brandeis
- New Evidence of Racial Bias on SAT
- Movers and Shakers: Gustavus Adolphus College, Loyola U. Maryland, National Student Clearinghouse, North Idaho College, Nova Southeastern U., Sewanee-U. of the South, U. of Houston-Victoria, Wagner College
- Adjuncts and Retention Rates
- Get Them In, Get Them Out
- New Buildings Without Funds to Operate Them
- Key Title IX Case Goes to Court This Week
Search for Jobs