- Harvard U. president draws criticism from postal workers union
- Georgia officials hope Georgia State U. can improve a local two-year college by taking it over
- Few for-profits have become nonprofits, despite regulatory environment
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: Visa Rules for U.S. and China, More Ga. Nepotism, Another Enron Settlement
Errol Davis, chancellor of the University System of Georgia, left the board of BP just days before the disaster that has created chaos for the Gulf region and the company. The Atlanta Business Chronicle reported that he has been named in four current lawsuits by company shareholders.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories