Tornado Damage at Minnesota Community College
June 22, 2010
The Wadena campus of Minnesota State Community and Technical College suffered substantial damage from a tornado last week. Officials have vowed to rebuild, but have announced that, for the summer, courses will be relocated.
- Recovery From Disaster
- Rita Disrupts, but Doesn't Devastate
- Waiting to Assess Gustav's Damage
- Our Role in Haiti
- Mothering at Mid-Career: Lunching Well
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Still Recovering From September 11
- Math Geek Mom: More Weeks?
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
MSJC is a comprehensive community college that is part of California’s 112-community college system. A single college District, MSJC serves a 1,700-...
Trinity Christian College is located in Palos Heights, Illinois, on a 50-acre wooded campus that was once a golf course. The secure neighborhood of...