American University is expanding its test-optional admissions program. Last year, the university allowed early decision applicants to skip the normal requirement of either an SAT or ACT score. This year, the university wants students to apply early, but they need to not be early decision (binding) applicants. Anyone who applies by Nov. 1 can skip the standardized test scores.
- The Real Challenge for Higher Education
- Teaching or Preaching?
- U. of California Enrollment Shifts
- A Moving Goalpost
- Does the Messenger Matter?
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Agnes Scott and American U. Shift Testing Requirements
- Temple, Montclair State No Longer Require SAT or ACT
Search for Jobs