Syria Bans Full Face Veils at Universities
July 20, 2010
- Everybody Must Get Stoned
- Organizations make $2 million commitment to aid Syrian students and scholars.
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- The fund raising drive for Syrian scholars and students continues
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Rafael, CA
Jersey City, NJ
The mission of San Joaquin Delta Community College District is to provide excellent post-secondary education that serves the needs of students, and...
The College and the Community Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and...