Syria Bans Full Face Veils at Universities
July 20, 2010
- Everybody Must Get Stoned
- Organizations make $2 million commitment to aid Syrian students and scholars.
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- State Dept. blocks access to MOOCs in countries with economic sanctions
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Dean College is a private residential college located on 100 pristine acres in Franklin, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes from Boston and Providence,...
The University California Lutheran University is a selective, comprehensive institution offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the liberal...