Syria Bans Full Face Veils at Universities
July 20, 2010
- Everybody Must Get Stoned
- The Syrian refugee crisis and higher education
- Organizations make $2 million commitment to aid Syrian students and scholars.
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- The fund raising drive for Syrian scholars and students continues
- State Dept. blocks access to MOOCs in countries with economic sanctions
- Raising the Burqa
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Morton College, the second oldest community college in Illinois, was founded in 1924 to meet the educational demands in the growing communities of...
John Jay College is both an internationally recognized leader in scholarly research on criminal justice and a premier academic institution whose...