Syria Bans Full Face Veils at Universities
July 20, 2010
- Everybody Must Get Stoned
- The Syrian refugee crisis and higher education
- Organizations make $2 million commitment to aid Syrian students and scholars.
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Since we opened our doors in 1960, the educators at Miami Dade College have focused on providing quality and innovative educational opportunities to...
From the very beginning, we have maintained a standard for education that prepares students to pursue careers in healthcare and technical fields. How...