- Academics In Charge at B-Schools
- Quick Takes: Economic Models for Scholarly Publishing, Death of New College of California, Grade Changing Scandal, Limits on Industry Ties to Med Schools, New Twist on B-School Rankings, Border Dispute Is Back, Marlboro Drops SAT, White Male Failure in UK
- Are B-Schools Up or Down?
- Measuring 'Impact' of B-School Research
- De-Departmentalizing the B-School
The business schools of Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and Nanyang Technological University, along with the China Europe International Business School and the Indian School of Business, will do joint recruiting and marketing, trying to position themselves as an "Asian Ivy League" of business schools, Bloomberg reported. "There’s the Ivy League in America, so we thought why can’t we Asian business schools do the same kind of thing" said Nick Soriano, director of marketing and admissions at Nanyang, in Singapore. "Even though we are very much each other's competitors, we thought we can all work together in trying to attract and convince people to come to Asia for their MBA."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories