A committee considering ideas to reform higher education in Texas has released a draft with some of its ideas. The Houston Chronicle reported that these ideas include more of an emphasis on online education, shifts in policies to reward institutions for completion as opposed to enrollment, and new approaches to remedial education.
- Texas, Florida, and Wisconsin governors see large overlap in higher education platforms
- Texas community colleges reinvent developmental math
- Building Something Different
- Connecticut faculty push back on systemwide reform plans
- Complete College America declares war on remediation
- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Connecticut legislature mulls elimination of remedial courses
- Retooling Remediation
Search for Jobs