Authorities in India, backed by scholars worldwide, are moving to revive Nalanda, an ancient university that was destroyed more than 800 years ago, The Financial Times reported. The university was once a center of Buddhist learning, attracting thousands of students from all over Asia. The plan for a new Nalanda would extend beyond Buddhist thought to a range of disciplines.
- 'World Class Worldwide'
- The International Student Scene
- The Changing Landscape of Research in India
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Decolonising our universities: another world is desirable
- Access and Equity: A Comparative Perspective
- Global and Local
- For the University of Maryland University College, survival is a war on multiple fronts
Search for Jobs