Students have sued Auburn University and two University of Alabama campuses over mandatory meal plans, The Opelika-Auburn News reported. While the university says that the meal plans represent a savings for students, the suit charges that students are being forced to pay more than they would like to for food -- and that they should not be required to pay anything for non-educational services.
- Auburn President's Permanent No Comment
- The Spending Side of the Equation
- Lesley settlement flags food allergies and campus dining
- Campus Food From Around the Corner
- 'Pay for Play'
- Essay: the federal role in controlling college prices and spending
- States explore required training for university board members
- Shelving Hunger
Search for Jobs