- Questions raised by firing of tenured professor at U. of Illinois
- Contract renewal for adjunct with criminal past raises academic freedom concerns at Illinois
- Resignation of Illinois technology administrator raises questions of centralization of IT
- U. Illinois board votes 'No' on Salaita appointment
- At U. of Illinois, growth in the number of Chinese students has been dramatic
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has barred Louis Wozniak, a popular engineering professor, from teaching, The News-Gazette reported. The newspaper said that the decision was prompted by an e-mail the professor sent to a class, in which he included a joke about only remembering the names of students he has had sex with. The professor said that the context made it clear that he was joking, and that he did not have sex with any students.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories