A new white paper suggests better ways to promote collaboration in higher education between European and African institutions. The paper, with sections directed at governments, universities and development agencies, reflects work by the European University Association, the Association of African Universities, the Flemish Inter-University Council for Development Cooperation, the Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions, the European Access Network and the European Students’ Union.
- For-Profits Battle on Many Fronts
- Am I Done Yet?
- Who's Teaching the Teachers?
- You're Not No. 1
- Accrediting Overseer Publishes New Guidelines for Agencies
- SunGard Strikes Deal to Implement Open-Source Sakai
- Bandwidth Gap Grows Between Doctorate and Other Institutions
- Searching For Better Research Habits
Search for Jobs