The Southern Regional Education Board has issued a series of practical and policy recommendations designed to help 16 Southern states do their part toward the Obama administration's college completion goal. The report, "No Time to Waste," calls on each state to ensure that 60 percent of its 25- to 64-year-olds have a postsecondary credential by 2025, and offers specific proposals for state and institutional leaders to do so.
- Texas wants 60 percent of young adults to hold college degrees by 2030
- What Higher Ed Jobs Will Robots Be Doing In 2025?
- Looking Toward 2025
- Completion State by State
- OECD releases report on global education trends
- Lumina reloads with 10 new short-term attainment goals
- Steep Hill to Climb
- Lumina reports slow progress on completion push
Search for Jobs