President Obama is on Monday expected to announce a new public-private partnership to promote better job training at community colleges, The New York Times reported. The idea behind the program, which would be overseen by the Aspen Institute, is that while some job training programs are effective, many are not, so some public-private effort might help spread information on the concepts in the successful programs, so they can be replicated.
- To the Front of the Line
- Obama unveils new push for national free community college
- Will Faculty Voices Be Heard?
- Britain Considers Expansion in Online Learning
- Old Dominion U.'s new shipbuilding apprenticeships come with a bachelor's degree
- For higher ed 'reformers,' Obama speech was welcome attention
- Visualizing the globalization of higher education and research
- Entangling Alliance
Search for Jobs