President Obama is on Monday expected to announce a new public-private partnership to promote better job training at community colleges, The New York Times reported. The idea behind the program, which would be overseen by the Aspen Institute, is that while some job training programs are effective, many are not, so some public-private effort might help spread information on the concepts in the successful programs, so they can be replicated.
- Fixing the Broken Financing Model
- Reacting and Not Overreacting to Europe Travel Alert
- 'Curriculum Review' for Athletics
- Disappearing Languages at Albany
- 'They Ask. Who Tells?'
- Wellesley Prof Uncovers Tuskegee-Like Research in Guatemala
- U. of Johannesburg Seeks to Limit Ties to Israeli University
- Gay Students End Sit-In at U. of Rhode Island
Search for Jobs