A long-awaited report from the British government calls for removing most federal support for university degrees and providing large government-backed loans to students to replace those funds, The Telegraph reported. The report also calls for expanding university enrollments and increasing the quality of the institutions.
- Plan to Restructure British Higher Ed
- New Plan for Irish Higher Ed
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Activists vs. Berkeley, Sallie Mae Warning on Loans, Contract for Part-Timers at GW, Flagship Leaders Under Fire, Cambridge Fires President, Virginia Returns Sculptures, Missing the Point of de Beauvoir
- British government moves to public-private competition in higher education
- Cost of College a Bipartisan Concern
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories