- Plan to Restructure British Higher Ed
- New Plan for Irish Higher Ed
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Activists vs. Berkeley, Sallie Mae Warning on Loans, Contract for Part-Timers at GW, Flagship Leaders Under Fire, Cambridge Fires President, Virginia Returns Sculptures, Missing the Point of de Beauvoir
- British government moves to public-private competition in higher education
- Cost of College a Bipartisan Concern
A long-awaited report from the British government calls for removing most federal support for university degrees and providing large government-backed loans to students to replace those funds, The Telegraph reported. The report also calls for expanding university enrollments and increasing the quality of the institutions.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories