3 Campuses Experience Fatal Shootings of Students
October 18, 2010
Three campuses experienced fatal shootings of students in the last week:
- Police shot and killed Danroy Henry, a football player at Pace University, early Sunday morning after he allegedly tried to drive away from a bar fight, crashing into two police officers, The New York Post reported.
- A student at Lane College, in Tennessee, died last week after being accidentally shot by his roommate, the Associated Press reported.
- A student from Hampton University was shot and killed early Sunday morning at a post-homecoming party at California University of Pennsylvania, and two students were injured in the shooting, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.
- 5 Duquesne Basketball Players Shot
- Another Campus Grieves
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- UC Santa Barbara students killed in shooting rampage
- Students protest lack of indictment in Ferguson
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
As a nationally prominent university, Western Kentucky University engages the globe in acclaimed, technologically enhanced academic programs. An...
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...