- 5 Duquesne Basketball Players Shot
- Another Campus Grieves
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- UC Santa Barbara students killed in shooting rampage
- Students protest lack of indictment in Ferguson
3 Campuses Experience Fatal Shootings of Students
October 18, 2010
Three campuses experienced fatal shootings of students in the last week:
- Police shot and killed Danroy Henry, a football player at Pace University, early Sunday morning after he allegedly tried to drive away from a bar fight, crashing into two police officers, The New York Post reported.
- A student at Lane College, in Tennessee, died last week after being accidentally shot by his roommate, the Associated Press reported.
- A student from Hampton University was shot and killed early Sunday morning at a post-homecoming party at California University of Pennsylvania, and two students were injured in the shooting, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
South Hadley, MA
San Jose, CA
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...
REDEFINE THE POSSIBLE At Sacramento State, the goals and dreams that 28,000 students bring with them are just the beginning. Here, those aspirations...