3 Campuses Experience Fatal Shootings of Students
October 18, 2010
Three campuses experienced fatal shootings of students in the last week:
- Police shot and killed Danroy Henry, a football player at Pace University, early Sunday morning after he allegedly tried to drive away from a bar fight, crashing into two police officers, The New York Post reported.
- A student at Lane College, in Tennessee, died last week after being accidentally shot by his roommate, the Associated Press reported.
- A student from Hampton University was shot and killed early Sunday morning at a post-homecoming party at California University of Pennsylvania, and two students were injured in the shooting, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.
- 5 Duquesne Basketball Players Shot
- Another Campus Grieves
- UC Santa Barbara students killed in shooting rampage
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- Shootings at six HBCUs in under a month draw scrutiny
- In two weeks, more than a dozen campuses targeted by threats of violence
- Students protest lack of indictment in Ferguson
- Shooting in Huntsville
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
For 95 years, Crown College has prepared Christians to serve and influence the world. Beginning in 1916 with four students who wanted to study the...
Welcome to Ross University School of Medicine and School of Veterinary Medicine. Ross University is one of the largest and most successful Caribbean...