3 Campuses Experience Fatal Shootings of Students
October 18, 2010
Three campuses experienced fatal shootings of students in the last week:
- Police shot and killed Danroy Henry, a football player at Pace University, early Sunday morning after he allegedly tried to drive away from a bar fight, crashing into two police officers, The New York Post reported.
- A student at Lane College, in Tennessee, died last week after being accidentally shot by his roommate, the Associated Press reported.
- A student from Hampton University was shot and killed early Sunday morning at a post-homecoming party at California University of Pennsylvania, and two students were injured in the shooting, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.
- 5 Duquesne Basketball Players Shot
- Another Campus Grieves
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- UC Santa Barbara students killed in shooting rampage
- Students protest lack of indictment in Ferguson
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...