Authorities investigating unusual chemical smells in a Georgetown University dormitory Saturday morning evacuated 400 students and found what appears to be a drug lab, The Washington Post reported. Two male students and a visitor were arrested, and many other students were stunned by the news. "I would understand if someone got caught doing it. Making it, that's different. It's shocking," one student told the Post.
- Excuses vs. Due Process
- Another College Student at Risk of Deportation
- Over It Yet? Privacy, That Is
- Nearly 49,000 New Jersey Students Could Lose Aid
- Is UCLA Abandoning Islamic Studies Program?
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- Delaware State Agrees to Settle Title IX Suit
- So Far, So Good
Search for Jobs