Nearly 49,000 students in New Jersey, most of them with low incomes, are in danger of losing state aid because they have not filled out a one-page financial aid form that the state requires, The Star-Ledger reported. The forms are due by Nov. 15 and state officials are trying to contact all of the students. While some would lose only a few hundred dollars, others would lose more than $10,000 a year if they are deemed ineligible.
- Delaware State Agrees to Settle Title IX Suit
- 'Commodification of Academic Research'
- Another College Student at Risk of Deportation
- Do-It-Yourself Ranking
- New Programs: Biomedical Engineering, Urban Planning, Student Affairs, Race Relations
- So Far, So Good
- Over It Yet? Privacy, That Is
- Rampant Cheating Leads Centenary to Close Chinese Campuses
Search for Jobs