Three postsecondary institutions affiliated with the Assemblies of God and located in Springfield, Mo., may merge, they announced on Friday. Announcements from the three colleges suggested that there may be economies of scale by joining forces, and enhancements of their missions, given their common religious faith. The institutions are the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, Central Bible College and Evangel University.
- Emerging Solutions
- The Video That Ended a Career
- Erskine struggles to find a president who meets its religious requirements
- Luther Seminary makes deep cuts to faculty and staff amid tough times for theological schools
- Court Upholds Autonomy for Seminaries - Will Decision Help Diploma Mills Too?
- Essay on need for evangelical scholars to reclaim Christian thought from fundamentalism
- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
- New Baptist college plans to open in Vermont
Search for Jobs