The 26 osteopathic medical schools in the United States have received more applications for admission during this academic year -- with three months left for applications -- than during all of last year. As a result, this will be the fifth straight year in which applications have set records, according to the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine. At this point, the colleges are receiving about 20 applications for every available spot.
- Med School Applications and Enrollments Jump
- The 3-Year M.D.
- 'Show Me the Money'
- Revamping MCAT and Pre-Med Education
- Katrina Briefs: Tulane Medical School to Operate in Texas, NCAA Clarifies Opposition to Transfers
- Medical Schools Slowly Grow
- After You Go SAT-Optional
- Business School Applications Spike
Search for Jobs