Michigan is tightening the rules of Food Stamp eligibility to bar up to 20,000 college students from the program, The Detroit News reported. Students will be denied eligibility unless they meet specific federal criteria, such as caring for young children. About 2 percent of Food Stamp recipients in the state are college students.
- Reform for Student Health Plans
- Dream On
- Community Colleges May Collaborate to Save on Health Insurance
- Bill Would Force U. of Iowa to Sell Jackson Pollock Painting
- Report Questions Validity of Measures of Students' Need for Remediation
- Questioning the 'Citation Advantage'
- Advanced Placement: Up and Down
- Could Be Worse
Search for Jobs