- Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Anti-Evolution Suit Against Berkeley, $200M to Columbia for Neuroscience, $200M to NYU for Ancient World, Soccer Deal for Rowan, Maine Calls Off Merger, Stem Cell Researcher Fired, Improving Job Market for New Grads
- Quick Takes: Gender Gap in Tenure at MIT, 'Obsession' and Free Speech, Obama's National Service Plan, Academics for Ron Paul, RIT in Dubai, $200M for U.S.-Canadian Telescope Project, University's Crime Report Upheld, Grawemeyer for Education
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Bill Becomes Law, Black College Rankings, Tuition Rise in Florida Defies State Officials, $200M for Claremont McKenna, Dorm Rooms and Prison Cells
- The Senate Sheds Education Aid
- Carleton offers retiring professors opportunity to teach 'dream course'
The Lincy Foundation, which supports scientific research, education, health and other projects, will transfer its $200 million in assets to the University of California at Los Angeles Foundation, the university announced Monday. A new "Dream Fund" will support academic research at UCLA and a range of projects around the United States.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories