Last year, Macalester College celebrated Presidents' Day with this funny video of the college's president, Brian Rosenberg, inhaling helium, eating three bowls of cereal, and generally making light of his presidential duties. While the video attracted considerable attention, the college decided against a sequel, instead posting a video about bad ideas for sequels. Today, Rosenberg plans to call the households of 18,000 alumni, parent and friends today -- at one time. The call will be the largest in the college's history. Special guests on the line will include Walter Mondale, the former vice president, and Tim O'Brien, the author, both Macalester alumni.
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Alumni Challengers Lose Vote at Hamilton
- Pulling Back From 'No Loans'
- Santorum's views on higher education and Satan
- Iona admits ex-official misreported data to outside entities
- Fallout at Hamilton
- Christensen's ACTA letter has some questioning reformers' credibility
- Shared Among Whom?
Search for Jobs