Several American colleges and study abroad programs reported Tuesday that their students in New Zealand were accounted for and safe -- despite the devastating earthquake that hit the country. Among the institutions issuing statements about their students: The Institute for Study Abroad, at Butler University, the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Washington State University, Wheaton College (in Massachusetts) and Winona State University.
- Why They Are Rallying
- NCAA Suspends Hall of Fame Coach
- 'Lowering Higher Education'
- Controversy Over 'Fighting Sioux' Name Gets New Life
- 'The Student Poverty Song'
- Newly Tenured ... at Prairie State, St. Norbert, U. of Hartford
- Tense Exchange of Letters on Madison Autonomy Plan
- The Inevitable Happens in Ohio
Search for Jobs