The American Association of University Professors announced Wednesday that it will likely investigate the recent decision by the Idaho Board of Education to suspend the Faculty Senate at Idaho State University. The suspension followed a vote of no confidence in the university's president, Arthur C. Vailas, who is backed by the board.
- 'Lahore With Love' -- Without a Publisher
- Presidential Tenures on the Line
- Professors in the Crosshairs
- Siding With President, State Governing Board Suspends Idaho State's Faculty Senate
- 'Breach of Faith' at Idaho State
- Roadblocks for ROTC?
- Has the Anglo-American Academy Peaked?
- Faculty Vote No Confidence in Idaho State President
Search for Jobs