Academic Minute: 'Genocide' and Libya
March 8, 2011
- Nation-Building From the University Classroom
- Michigan State's Libya Ties
- Restoring Centers of Intellectual Activity in Libya
- Report on Libya ties of London School of Economics
- Sacramento State student says she was kicked out of class for arguing that Native Americans were victims of genocide
- Is Turkey Muzzling U.S. Scholars?
- Genocide Deniers
- Conference called off after scholar is detained in Dubai
Search for Jobs
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Georgia Regents University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of...
Concordia University Irvine, guided by the Great Commission of Christ Jesus and the Lutheran Confessions, empowers students through the liberal arts...