The leader of the University of the District of Columbia's trustees told members of Washington's city council that the board may require President Allen Sessoms to repay some of the university funds he spent on first-class airfare, The Washington Post reported. Sessoms has come under fire for his spending practices, and the chairman of the UDC board told a sometimes tense meeting of the D.C. Council that the trustees may require the president to reimburse some funds. As has been true in Sessoms' past presidencies, too, his leadership has deeply divided the UDC campus.
- UDC eliminates nearly 20 academic programs
- Failure in Urban Universities
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Data, Long Beach Senate Condemns Prof's Views, UDC Kills Senate, Affirmative Action Stigma Questioned, Study Abroad and 2-Year Colleges, $125M for Harvard, Postdocs Unionize, Nobel in Chemistry, LA Semesters, Beer vs. WiFi
- The City Without a Community College
- Essay on promoting a diversity of ideas in higher education
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories