As the Los Angeles Times continues a series about problems with a mammoth construction program at the Los Angeles Community College District, the district board on Wednesday fired the head of the program, the Times reported. The district has up until now criticized the series and defended the program. Larry Eisenberg, who was fired, has defended the program as well, while admitting that there were problems that still needed fixing.
- 'Potty Parity'
- Green Planning on a Grand Scale
- Green Initiative Finds a High-Profile Friend
- 'Cash-Poor, Bond-Rich'
- New Presidents or Provosts: Asheville-Buncombe Technical CC, Broome CC, Higher Colleges of Technology, Maryville College, Pacific Oaks College, Singapore U. of Technology and Design, Southeastern Oklahoma State U.
- Online Learning, Upscale (and Scaled Up)
- Where Have Mission's Students Gone?
- Quick Takes: New Chancellor in LA, SW Michigan Loses Tax Vote, Sit-In Ends at Hawaii
Search for Jobs