Obama Picks Kansas
March 17, 2011
Preisdent Obama has picked the University of Kansas to win the National Collegiate Athletic Association men's basketball tournament. In preparing his bracket for ESPN, the president selected the top seed in each region to advance to the Final Four.
- Reclaiming the 'Early College'
- Who would win the NCAA women's basketball tournament if academics ruled?
- Taming the 'Wild West'
- 'Too Much to Know'
- March Madness and Its Toll on Academic Work
- Obama Wants More 'Fluid' College Hoops
- The All-Academic NCAA Bracket
- Who would win the women's NCAA tournament if the games were decided by academic performance?
Search for Jobs
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...