The University of California at San Diego and the California Western School of Law have placed a "pause" on talks about merging the private law school into the university. Officials cited the budget crisis currently facing the University of California.
- Law Partners
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
- After 18 months of talks, two Roman Catholic colleges in Western NY decide not to merge
- HBCUs Drawing Scrutiny
- Will More Colleges Merge?
- Race and Power in Mississippi
- A New California U. (Not What You Think)
- Threat to Black Colleges
Search for Jobs