The Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers has barred Damian Bonazzoli from practicing law for six months, after learning that he was advertising on Craigslist to write (for a fee) term papers for others, The Telegram & Gazette reported. He was discovered after CommonWealth Magazine wrote an article about his side business. Bonazzoli declined to comment.
- The Making of a Real Student Newspaper
- Quick Takes: Cheating by Professionals, Degree of Influence, Kickbacks Admitted, Sallie Mae's Strategy, Engineering Push in California, Cheating Scandal Shrinks Bowl Roster, Ivies vs. Oxbridge, Testing Chaos in Korea, It's Not All Work at the MLA
- Paper Money
- Ask the Administrator: Academic Blacklists?
- Youth in Recession
- Quick Takes: Judge Rejects Ban on Alcohol Ads, Howard Hughes President to Leave, Monroe CC Search Controversy, Interim President Arrested, Courses vs. Bars
- College Newspapers
- The Globe Sale Through a Higher Ed Lens
Search for Jobs