The Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers has barred Damian Bonazzoli from practicing law for six months, after learning that he was advertising on Craigslist to write (for a fee) term papers for others, The Telegram & Gazette reported. He was discovered after CommonWealth Magazine wrote an article about his side business. Bonazzoli declined to comment.
- Why We're No. 1
- Why Academics Suffer Burnout
- What's 'Good Enough'?
- No Repayment Plan, No Loan
- From 'Reset' to Tech Transfer
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Colby, FIT, Greensboro, Knox, New School, Robert Morris, Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, Southern New Hampshire, Southern Polytechnic, Tufts, Wagner
- Hoping for a 'Miracle' to Save Lambuth U.
- Sociology Association Faces Opposition to Dues Increase
Search for Jobs