A Michigan State University panel has found that Sharif Shakrani, a professor there, plagiarized in a 2010 analysis he wrote of school-consolidation plans in the state, The Grand Rapids Press reported. The panel also found three other instances of plagiarism by Shakrani, who declined to comment on the findings. His analysis has been heatedly debated in the state by people with various positions on school consolidation. A decision on any punishment of the professor is pending.
- The Ward Churchill Endgame
- Few Policies on Plagiarism
- Plagiarism Prevention Without Fear
- Why does academic plagiarism not offend much of the public?
- Churchill Wars Continue
- Final thoughts, a tweet, and thanks - #NASPACPA
- South Texas faculty members worry about lack of rights as two universities are combined
- Ward Churchill Gets Nothing
Search for Jobs