The Technion is suing Google, claiming that the company has a responsibility to shut down a blog that is highly critical of a program at the Israeli university, Haaretz reported. The blog is on one of Google's blog-hosting sites. Google declined to comment, but is contesting the suit in an Israeli court. The blog in question is devoted to attacking the quality of a medical school program at the Technion for Americans. The blog claims that the program is a poor choice for American students, and the Technion says that the blog is spreading slander.
- Technion role in New York competition a win for Israeli science
- Google's Small Nod to Publishers
- Social Media and Labor Law
- Quick Takes: $600M for Top Biomedical Scientists, Microsoft Ends Digitizing Project, Land-Grants Affirm Animal Research, San Diego Ethics Report, Departing WVU Profs Cite President, Israel Deports Finkelstein, Women Wrestlers, Orphaned Cat/Runaway Pig
- Is Google Good for History?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories