Drexel University has called off plans to build an undergraduate campus in California, far from the institution's Philadelphia home, The Sacramento Bee reported. Drexel has started (and plans to continue) graduate programs in Sacramento. The undergraduate campus was to have been financed by a donation of land that would have been developed. But real estate values have fallen sharply, making the plan's underlying assumptions no longer valid, officials said.
- Unhappy Milestone at U. of California: Tuition Overtakes State Funds
- What Students Don't Know
- Higher Ed Gold Rush?
- The Public Service Obligation
- U. of South Carolina Suspends Fraternity Rush, Citing Alcohol Concerns
- Central Michigan Faculty Strikes; University Plans Classes
- Real Reason for a Dean's Retirement at Fox Valley
- The Gossip Scene
Search for Jobs