Ugandan higher education authorities recently authorized the Virtual University of Uganda to begin offering fully online programs, the first such programs in the region. The university has created an open access virtual library and a course management system through Moodle. Instruction will be in English, but there are plans to expand to French as well.
- Pan African University: Rescuing the Vision
- 7 Things That (Perhaps) Define a Learning Technologist
- MOOCs may eye the world market, but does the world want them?
- Essay on difficulty of finding a job for an expert on Russia
- Interview with author of new book on English as the lingua franca of science
- 7 Questions for Pearson's OpenClass Boss
- Christian College Grows Roots Abroad
- Essay: Do Apple's design tools make it too easy to create textbooks and courses?
Search for Jobs