Vietnamese universities are pushing for more autonomy, Viet Nam News reported. The institutions want control over such matters as enrollment policy and administration. Government officials have said that some state control remains needed to assure quality.
- The Future of Accreditation?
- Experts consider the heightened ideological push of China's government for its universities
- What Ngo Trung Viet Knows
- Doing Quality Assurance in Afghan Higher Education
- What's Next for Wisconsin?
- U.S. accreditors expand their activities overseas
- Thanks, But No Thanks
- Flexibility -- But for (and From) Whom?
Search for Jobs