Connecticut officials have announced the elimination of 24 senior-level jobs in higher education, positions that are being eliminated as a result of a merger of the state's community college and state university systems, The Hartford Courant reported. The jobs are generally high level administrative jobs, not faculty jobs. The average salary for the eliminated positions: $141,000.
- Kaplan CEO's book takes on higher ed's incentive system
- Georgia Board Approves Consolidation Plan
- NCAA to consider legislation at annual convention
- MLA session on first-year common reading programs
- What does the LMS of the future look like?
- Alumnus Calls Off $1M Gift to Kent State
- Connecticut looks to move past pay scandals and remediation reform controversy
- UConn Wins Right to Keep Donor Records Confidential
Search for Jobs