- Connecticut looks to move past pay scandals and remediation reform controversy
- Connecticut merges community colleges and four-year system
- Connecticut legislature mulls elimination of remedial courses
- Disappearing Languages at Albany
- Quick Takes: Phoenix's Flaws, Ouster at Mt. San Jacinto, Video Dispute Grows at C.W. Post, Protests on Rape Article, Macalester Party Angers, Philip Morris and UVa, Excessive Security Alleged, Ethnomusicologists Condemn Torture, Coach's Penalties Upheld
Connecticut officials have announced the elimination of 24 senior-level jobs in higher education, positions that are being eliminated as a result of a merger of the state's community college and state university systems, The Hartford Courant reported. The jobs are generally high level administrative jobs, not faculty jobs. The average salary for the eliminated positions: $141,000.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories