Central Mich. Faculty Approves Contract, Ending Long Labor Strife
January 13, 2012
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Emmert demands change in NCAA convention address
- Quick Takes: Anthropologists Protest Laptop Searches, Purchasers of Bogus Degrees Named, No Charges in Central Mich. Noose Case, Wealth Gaps, Israeli Academics Protest Limits on Palestinian Students, Canadian Advantage, International Partnerships
- Quick Takes: Mich. Athletes' Favorite Prof, Northeastern Shifts to Direct Lending, Crash Kills 3 Researchers, Push for Guns on Campus, Antioch U. Tries to Squelch Web Site, 'Monologues' at Notre Dame, Banned at Brevard, From Ga. Tech to Smithsonian
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Columbia nixes course on Occupy Wall Street
- Essay: How free speech and offensive art can exist on college campuses
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Located four blocks from the White House, The George Washington University was created by an Act of Congress in 1821. Today, GW is the largest...
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...