Central Mich. Faculty Approves Contract, Ending Long Labor Strife
January 13, 2012
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Quick Takes: Ore. Tech President Dies, Jena 6 Walkout, TA Contract, Randolph Will Sell Art, Mich. Averts Shutdown, Memphis Shooting, Noose Furor, Flag Furor, Alumni Furor, Suit Against Career Ed, Wittenberg Goes SAT-Optional, Unusual Idea on College Costs
- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Mich. Athletes' Favorite Prof, Northeastern Shifts to Direct Lending, Crash Kills 3 Researchers, Push for Guns on Campus, Antioch U. Tries to Squelch Web Site, 'Monologues' at Notre Dame, Banned at Brevard, From Ga. Tech to Smithsonian
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
Brooklyn College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and uses the entire city as a living classroom that broadens...
The City College of New York (CCNY), the first college of The City University of New York (CUNY), is a comprehensive teaching, research, and service...