Enrollment in professional science master's programs increased by 15.4 percent in 2011, according to data released today by the Council of Graduate Schools. The enrollments are highest in computational sciences, biology/biotechnology, environmental sciences and mathematics and statistics.
- NSF report notes decline in state support for research universities
- Another Hike in Football Coaches' Salaries
- Illinois Attorney General Will Sue For-Profit College
- Review of Robert Post's 'Democracy, Expertise, Academic Freedom'
- Universities look to get discounts on e-textbooks for students
- New Data on Professional Master's Degrees
- Grad Student Says Michigan Punished Her for Union Activity
- Professors urged to take proactive role in NCAA enforcement
Search for Jobs