Enrollment in professional science master's programs increased by 15.4 percent in 2011, according to data released today by the Council of Graduate Schools. The enrollments are highest in computational sciences, biology/biotechnology, environmental sciences and mathematics and statistics.
- New Programs: Math, Nursing, Computational Science, Business and Law, African-American Studies, Languages and Cultures
- Study finds increased STEM enrollment since the recession
- New Programs: Leadership, Career Colleges, Environmental Science, Law and Aging, Arts Education, Prosthetics and Orthotics
- New graduate enrollments are down
- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories