Enrollment in professional science master's programs increased by 15.4 percent in 2011, according to data released today by the Council of Graduate Schools. The enrollments are highest in computational sciences, biology/biotechnology, environmental sciences and mathematics and statistics.
- New Programs: Math, Nursing, Computational Science, Business and Law, African-American Studies, Languages and Cultures
- Study finds increased STEM enrollment since the recession
- New Programs: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Nursing
- New graduate enrollments are down
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories