Taiwanese universities are loosening the rules for admitting students from mainland China, China Daily reported. Applicants had been restricted to one potential major, but now can identify five potential majors. In addition, a previous age limit (40) has been lifted.
- Taiwan Enters the Fray
- An American Law School in China
- Accounts of Confucius Institute-ordered censorship at Chinese studies conference
- The Shifting Landscape in Management Education
- Obama Eases Cuba Rules
- The Mobile International Student
- Confucius Institutes: China’s Global Presence
- 'A True Liberal Arts Education'
Search for Jobs