Two female Marist College students and a friend were killed in a fire early Saturday morning, when a fire spread through their house, The Journal News reported. Four other Marist students escaped the fire by jumping through windows.
On Sunday morning, seven Boston University students were hospitalized after a fire in their off-campus house, The Boston Globe reported.
- 3 Miami U. Students Die in Fire
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Quick Takes: Bill Would Require Online Publication of Tax-Supported Studies, Brandeis Criticized for Pulling Palestinian Art, Maryland Student Charged in Arson Death, Library Groups to Merge
- A Spate of Campus Fire Deaths
- Tragedy at a Party
- Quick Takes: Fatal Fire, Finalists in LA, $540,000 Award for Ex-Coach, Crime Reporting Violation, Albright Suit, Sports Spending
- Quick Takes: Okla. State Student Dies in House Fire, U. of Chicago Gets Argonne Contract Renewal, Diploma Mill at Center of British Libel Verdict
- Quick Takes: Republicans Anger Latinos at Boise State, Another Boston Fire Tragedy, Accusations Over UNESCO, Threats Against N. Idaho Instructor, University vs. Alumni, Eastern Washington Fires AD Amid Charges, New Affirmative Action in UK
Search for Jobs