U.S. authorities have arrested Seyed Mojtaba Atarodi, an assistant professor at Sharif University of Technology, in Iran, and charged him with violating U.S. export laws by purchasing high-tech lab equipment, the Associated Press reported. He is being held in California.
- Underground online institute serves Baha'i students in Iran
- A new era of U.S.-Iranian educational exchange?
- Quick Takes: Gates Scholarships Expanded, Plane Crash Kills President of Pueblo CC, Visas Revoked for Iranian Reunion, Disability Settlement With Colorado College, Transfer of Credit Suit Settled, Limits on Academic Freedom Feared in UK
- A Scholar Detained
- Legitimation Crisis
- Return to Iran
- Keeping Connected With Iran
- UMass will not admit Iranian students to certain science and engineering programs
Search for Jobs