U.S. authorities have arrested Seyed Mojtaba Atarodi, an assistant professor at Sharif University of Technology, in Iran, and charged him with violating U.S. export laws by purchasing high-tech lab equipment, the Associated Press reported. He is being held in California.
- Delayed state payments cause headaches for Illinois public universities
- Academically Adrift's testing suggestions spawn resistance
- Could digital humanities to undergraduates could boost information literacy?
- Educators question taking Rosetta Stone for credit
- Company unveils line of free online courses from elite college faculty
- Essay calling for faculty offices to no longer be grouped by discipline
- Underground online institute serves Baha'i students in Iran
- A Scholar Detained
Search for Jobs