One editorial board member has resigned and another may follow, after the publication in the Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embryology questioning the link between HIV and AIDS, Nature reported. The paper's lead author is Peter Duesberg of the University of California at Berkeley, who has for years questioned that link -- much to the consternation of most AIDS scientists who believe it has been well established.
- Starting From Scratch
- Even healthy universities make big changes to free up funds for priorities
- 'The Closing of the American Mind,' 20 Years Later
- HIV testing a complicated issue for health centers, study suggests
- J-Schools to the Rescue?
- Another Attack on Evolution
- Who Controls Journals?
- Editorial board quits to protest changes at environmental journal
Search for Jobs