- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- The Post-Sputnik Era, Redux
- At More Campuses, Coke Isn't It
- Colleges Weigh In on Rules
- Questioning Foreign Medical Schools
The State Department has banned one company from a summer program that brings foreign students to the United States and has signaled that the government will increase oversight of the program, The New York Times reported. The program is designed to give foreign university students the chance to spend a summer working in and learning about the United States, but reports have indicated that some companies use the program for cheap foreign labor.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories